Order From

zerocool912

I would think it's possible, but slightly awkward.

I'm having a guess how I've done something like this in the past, with a CMS system. Basiclly you can just copy and paste the <form> form data </form> from the source into your own html/php file. If you change the form action url to your WHMCS one.. I would 'Think' that would work.

A domain order form is available in the Intergration Code area under the Utlities tab in the Admin Area.

Hey dude thx for the help. it worked out anyways. but now i got a new problem. with my useing an iframe i need to keep with down the order form worked out so it jsut fitted nice with out scroll bars.

Now the new problem is shoping cart. once they click on add to cart it opens the shoping cart up in the ifram. any idea on how to get it so i can open the shoping cart up in a new window?

The add to cart button is a form button I believe. Either in the <form action="..."> bit, or in the button tag part, you need this:

target="_blank"

Have a play around and tell me if you get anywhere, if not i'll look into the templates and play about.