Support ticket system

Gav

I've noticed a problem with the support system since I started using it not long ago.

If you are checking tickets logged in as admin and then open a whmcs link in a new window the support system goes mad - it completely confuses it. I do this because sometimes when I'm answering a ticket I need to get some client info such as username/password for their login - I open the link to the clients details in a new window, after doing this the reply doesnt work and you can't view tickets (you can only view the one at the bottom of the list no matter which one you click on) until you close both windows and reopen whmcs.

Maybe this is something you might want to test.

I don't like FF because it takes more than 10 seconds to load on my PC and laptop where IE takes less than 1 sec.

Usually the opposite here.. and that's with FF plugins and IE without plugins lol :lol:

But on-topic, I've not had any problems using multiple-tabs in Firefox, so it might possibly be an IE problem.

I can confirm that it is only in IE (7) that this happens, not FireFox - maybe it's something to do with the way IE handles sessions, who knows lol

Off topic again:

I've heard some other people say that firefox loads quicker for them, maybe your computer just gets used to whichever one you use. I'm not going to start using firefox though because I can't scroll using the nipple on my laptop with it :/