PayPal subscriptions - emails not sent to customers after monthly payment received

mnm

Hi,

I noticed that every month after I receive PayPal subscriptions payments WHMCS does not send email out to the customers (it used to but not anymore).

I have changed to pro-rata payments (monthly) and since then emails are not being sent.

In PayPal I have set IPN in PayPal is on and the url is set to https://**domainname/Billing/modules/gateways/callback/paypal.php (obviously **domainname is the domain name I have).

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? I would really like my customers to receive monthly email from me.

When they first joined emails are sent out OK (Invoice Payment Confirmation).

When I look at the client profile I can only see the initial payment but no further payment notification. The total IN filed only reflect the first paymet but NOT any subsequent payments.