Holdfire Network; Client Area Design

Jordan

For the past few weeks I've been working on a new client area backend template, since I was tired of the one I had prior. Not only that but with all of the new template files added with the newer versions, I wanted to get those incorporated as well. AND! The new cart that Matt added.

Anyway, the design, as usual, is CSS/XHTML for the structure. I have left the tables in throughout the website where there is tabular data being displayed.

The navigation is a CSS dropdown menu, and will only display client area dropdowns when a user is logged in.

The attachments include some small screenshots of it, if you don't feel like going to a website.

You can view it at http://holdfirebilling.com/ and http://holdfirebilling.com/cart.php

If you want to test out the backend, I don't have a demo account setup at my main website, however you can go here:

http://mywhmcs.com/login.php

Username: demo@mywhmcs.com

Password: demo

dashboard001.gif

dashboard002.gif

dashboard003.gif

Yeah, that's the one thing I haven't gotten around to. I'm reworking my logo right now, which is going to be linked back to the original site, so whenever I can muster up the will power to finish THAT, I'll eventually get it linked back ;)

Thanks Uber and Chicken.

Looks good. Maybe a lighter shade of blue would look better instead of the "aqua". Just a suggestion.

I'm not worried about the color. That stays.

The font as a normal size, now, did you changed it?

I literally *just* changed it, so when you posted the above, it was the same size as it was when you first saw it.

soskel, I just tried logging in and was able to do so. If you were trying on holdfirebilling.com, it's not going to work there--the demo account is not set up there.

Above the details, I gave a link of where I had the demo account setup. If you use that link, it'll work fine.

dont know if you have not gotten around to it yet but the help link does not work .

and http://www.mywhmcs.com/ is unavailable currently from north suburbs via comcast.

just a one ie quirk, in ie 7 your server stats table rests on the bottom black bar (no space)

very nice looking professional layout. colors are real pleasing. well done.

last ive seen MACscr's website, its ok..... :roll:

ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 03 06.48.jpg

generic, if it's not working for you with Comcast, I can't really do anything about that. Comcast sucks ass (and yeah I have it too.) Which is why I don't even use their DNS anymore--I had a lot of issues with Comcast not showing websites I hosted on my OWN servers, so I ended up switching the DNS to opendns.com's service.

Anyway, even though IE is the sux... ;) I don't have IE6/7 on my PC, so thanks for the screenshot. I took a look at the coding, and the div wasn't properly being closed. It showed up at hfbill because I have the powered by line removed, whereas the copy at mywhmcs was okay, because it had that to sort of help "counter" the unclosed div.

generic, do the CSS dropdowns work for you in IE? Someone sent me a PM saying they didn't :\ And I swear I had my boyfriend test it out in IE6 and he said it worked fine.. :\

Thanks Robbo; I'll take a look at it.

I have a feeling that the Help issue is related to the javascript not having the added props in it that I created for the other dropdown.

I'll try to see if I can fix the location of the dropdown menu too.

IE FTL :(