What is 'Product Downloads'

Rob K

Hi

I see there is a field called 'Product Downloads' on the 'Manage Products & Services' Other tab.

Can anyone tell me what this is for and how it works as it is empty. I assume it will list something I add elsewhere, but what and where?

I have had a look in the manual but there is no mention of it.

Thanks in advance.

I also think this should be better documented as i had no idea how to set it up when i looked at it and only found minimal documentation for it.

Kind Regards

It looks like it is well laid out via the manual link posted above to me. Complete with screenshots! What exactly is lacking? :roll:

"You need to begin by adding the download to the support center downloads section. When adding the download, you need to tick the "Product Download" tick box to activate the download restrictions for that download. This is shown in the screenshot below:"

Why on earth would you add the download to the support section? It makes no sense to put it there. I don't even use the support system in WHMCS so its useless to me.

"You need to begin by adding the download to the support center downloads section. When adding the download, you need to tick the "Product Download" tick box to activate the download restrictions for that download. This is shown in the screenshot below:"

Why on earth would you add the download to the support section? It makes no sense to put it there. I don't even use the support system in WHMCS so its useless to me.

If there is a feature that you don't need then just pass it :D

You don't use all payment gateways and don't use all control panels available in WHMCS and not even using it's support ticket system yet you still use WHMCS itself :D