zero order value when domain is included?

polyglot2

I recently tried out cart.php in WHMCS 3.5.1 because order.php in my installation has persistent issue with "Order failed" error message in step 6 for repeat customer (no error for new customer).

When an order includes a domain, order total is always zero. And this prevents the order from being submitted. But when I only order hosting, the order value is correct.

Anyone experiences this same issue? Any idea on what might have caused it?

yup, it's all prefixed with dot (".").

when i peek into the session data file, the cart gets populated fine with the products. but as soon as a product with domain (like hosting+domain or just domain) gets added, whmcs shows the cart as empty. when i add yet another non-domain product, the product shows in the cart but the previous one(s) don't.

anyway, glad that it's fixed anyway :)

actually the problem still persists, and now i believe it has something to do with cookie domain.

in our setup, per our security policy, whmcs and the database server run from an intranet site and not directly off a public server. then a filtering proxy retrieves the pages requested by clients from a public server. the filtering proxy, among other things, blocks "/admin" totally from the public so it can only be accessed from the intranet side.

i will update this thread when i find something.