Stirpe Payment Intents API

I wanted to know if WHMCS is now ready to use The Payment Intents API instead of API Sources.

I get email from Stripe:

Hello:

We wanted to remind you for the second time that, as of August 15, the legacy Sources API will no longer accept cardless payment methods.

To continue accepting SEPA Direct Debit, you need to switch to the Payment Intents API.

How to update the integration:

Follow the instructions in our migration documentation, then add SEPA Direct Debit to your payment flow. You can use our Stripe Dashboard migration tool to confirm that you no longer have traffic to Sources when the migration is complete.

For your recurring payments in SEPA Direct Debit, you will need to complete data migration to ensure there are no interruptions to your existing recurring payments. Our data migration tool will help you every step of the process.

If you use Stripe through a third-party integration, contact its developer to download the latest version. For more information about third-party integrations, see this support article.

I think WHMCS 8.10.1 is valid. It is Ok?