Whmcs for Telcom company

Hello everyone 

Thank you very much for reading my post. Basically I am a broadband and phone provider for the businesses. 

So I am using WHMCS for creating customer creating products and sending them invoice. 

Broadband is fine because it's fixed monthly cost but issue with my phone service. Let's say I charge €5 per month for phone so is prepaid that monthly charge. But I need to add previous month call charges for this phone in a second line on the invoice. That's why I currently disable email sending feature in my WHMCS. So find the invoice is created by Cron customer don't get email. Because I don't give them access to client portal. So then I manually go to invoice add the line for call charges and save it and then manually email the invoice to customer. It's very hard for me because sometimes I forget to add. 

So I'm thinking how other telcom company they use WHMCS for billing? 

After a lot of Google search I found yesterday is maybe possible to send this phone product invoice in a draft  mode. And maybe I can make a add-on module which will be shows all the draft  invoice and I can write down that amount of call charge in that module and then once I save it will be create the invoice and goes to customer email. But the problem is by default WHMCS not creating draft invoice by automation. Can someone help me make a hook and some module where particularly a product invoice will be not published but will be set in draft. I think by hook is possible. And maybe a module so I can open the module and it will be show all these draught invoices for current month and it will be like a Excel so I can just enter call charges amount. Hopefully someone can help me 

Thank you

So in July you will send invoice with two line items as shown below, right?

prepaid charge (line1)
june month call charges (line2)

So you want to wait sending the invoice to the customer till the previous months charges are added, right?
We can do it with an addon modle for sure.  I can help you on that too.
Please send me a private message.