WHMCS Bridge & URL

Hi,

Currently experiencing somes issues or confusion regarding how WHMCS Bridge & WHMCS URL works.
I have a wordpress theme installed, The theme styles https://mydomain/whmcs-bridge/ (WHMCS Bridge Front Page)
This page is identical in terms of contents to httsp://mydomain/billing (WHMCS URL), but is not styled.

Hoping to explain how this works more clearer, As this does not make sense to have two different URL's to acheive the same function.
Ideally, I would like to use the WP theme URL. 
The permalink has been changed for the Bridge Front Page to https//mydomain/billing however, The style doesn't migrate,

Any help would be appreciated, You can refer to the photos attached. Thank you.

Billing.jpg

WHMCS-Bridge.jpg

After extensive research, I believe this has something to do with WHMCS Bridge Pro Plugin.

If someone can verify that would be good, However encountered another issue activating the Pro plugin.
Error is to do with the encoded sso,init.php file not being comptabile with IonCube Loader Version.
Using PHP version 8.1.
public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-bridge-sso/sso.init.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ioncube loader. in unknown on line 0

If this is the reason why the theme isn't enabled, can anyone advise how to address this issue?
Thanks

On 6/14/2024 at 7:23 PM, PerfexDigital said:

After extensive research, I believe this has something to do with WHMCS Bridge Pro Plugin.

Yes, the issue is WHMCS and WordPress are not designed for this compatibility. The WHMCS Bridge WordPress plugin is inherently problematic as a concept and will keep you busy working on bugs for the duration of your attempt to implement it. 

On 6/14/2024 at 7:23 PM, PerfexDigital said:

However encountered another issue activating the Pro plugin.
Error is to do with the encoded sso,init.php file not being comptabile with IonCube Loader Version.
Using PHP version 8.1.
public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-bridge-sso/sso.init.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ioncube loader. in unknown on line 0

This error indicates that a file from your WordPress plugin, "WHMCS bridge" isn't compatible with the Ioncube version being used. Have third-party plugin provider address this issue as it's not related to WHMCS.

• 3 weeks later...

I used the WHMCS bridge in the past and stopped because of these nuisances.

It was too time-consuming to keep everything working flawlessly. There are other alternatives though.