Plesk Windows error

shoggy24

I have been unable to provison new hosting accounts to my plesk windows server. When account creation is started, the account and domain are created on plesk but the domain physical hosting is not setup and this error is display in whmcs;

2204 - Unable to create system user: email address is invalid

i have checked everything,i can create account in the plesk control panel using the templates i specified in whmcs but i stll get this error message. i dont even know if this is a whmcs error or plesk anymore and because of this no hosting welcome email is generated for the client.

Help, anyone?

:lol: It is valid, that was the first thing i checked. The Welcome, Order confirmation and customer invoice email were recieved by the user.

I just tried creating the account using similar templates on my Plesk linux server and it worked just fine, so i guess it is a problem between my Plesk windows and whmcs