Unicode language support for currency

Hi

I am using whmcs latest version and I want to know how can I translate currency to other language? For example I want to add bengali. 

In Bengali, 5 is like ৫

So when I enter "৫" or any other benglai digit in price box, it converted to FREE. How can I solve this? 

Unicode provides comprehensive support for currency symbols and codes across various languages. Here are some examples:

1. Currency Symbols: Unicode includes symbols for various currencies used around the world, such as $ for US Dollar, € for Euro, £ for British Pound, ¥ for Japanese Yen, and many others.

2. Currency Codes: Unicode also includes currency codes defined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), such as USD for US Dollar, EUR for Euro, GBP for British Pound, JPY for Japanese Yen, and so on.

3. Localization: Unicode supports localization of currency symbols and codes, allowing software applications to display currency information in the appropriate format for different languages and regions. For example, in English, you might display "USD 100.00", while in French, you might display "100,00 USD".

4. Formatting: Unicode provides formatting guidelines and standards for displaying currency values, including rules for decimal places, digit grouping, and placement of currency symbols or codes.

Overall, Unicode ensures that currency symbols and codes can be accurately represented and displayed in a wide range of languages and contexts, facilitating international communication and commerce. If you have specific requirements for currency support in your software or application, you can refer to the Unicode Standard documentation for detailed information and implementation guidelines.