Full month billing with Prorata Billing

Raboo

Question

Hi,

I want to know what it will cost me for someone to develop a module that can make products/services that have prorata billing charge for full month in the initial month.

Explanation follows:

Normally when you enable prorata billing for a product/service, it will deduct the cost of the remaining days from the prorated day.

So if your prorated day is 1st every month and your product cost 30 €.
Customer places an order 15 April, they pay 45 € + taxes; 15 € for the current month, and 30 € for next month (May in this example), (so 15 € for April and 30 € for May).

I want a module that can force some products/services to have full month payment. So 60 € + taxes in this example.

Questions to answer:

- I want to know if it is possible?

- How much will it costs?

- I want to open source the module and put it on Github and the WHMCS marketplace for free (so perhaps some goodwill in the price for developing it).

Rules:

- And I don't want PM's, I want full transparency in this community, your offer will be public.  If you feel the urge to PM me, then I will will not accept your offer even if you make it for  1 €.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet