Payment Options Arrangement

xxkylexx

Currently, the payment options on step 4 of an order are listed out horizontally. I am wanting to edit the template so that each payment gateway is listed downward, vertically for one per each line.

The code in the template shows this:

[b]{$LANG.orderpaymentmethod}:[/b] {$gateway}</p>

I am unsure how I can add a

to this so that it will do what I want (since it only gives the one variable "{$gateway}" to display all gateways).

Any ideas?

Kyle

Just so you know, you could even go the really dirty way and just hardcode the html in that part of the template. Its not like you switch gateways that often. All you have to do is view the source of the current html output, then just arrange it how you like. Then paste it in over the $gateway tag. I will still try to look into it later though.

ewwwwwwww. Matt put markup in the php files!!!

Sorry, cant be done with normal templating because Matt hard coded that area of the form instead of doing a section loop.

The only ways to do it now is to do a really dirty str_replace on the output or just hardcode the html as i originally suggested. Thats what i would recommend.

{gatewaylist} is actually what you want to replace and its in order-stepthree.tpl