Couple of Questions

Boston

Hello fellow WHMCS-users,

I tried to search for answers to these questions but being so slow I couldn't find any answers so I decided to start a new thread.

First of all I was wondering if it was somehow possible to create a promotion code only for existing customers and so that the code could only be used once.

Second question is regarding the ticketing system. How can I link some of my email-accounts to the ticket system so that everytime an email is sent to a specific email-account, say support@domain.com, a new ticket is created(or an old ticket is reopened) to the ticket system and the sender gets the normal ticket information. I'm sure this is just a basic feature but for some reason I can't find the place to do it(Support departments didn't do it as far as I know).

We don't use the software in production use yet but I got to admit that this software seems to have all the features that I could ever even imagine.

Hello fellow WHMCS-users,

I tried to search for answers to these questions but being so slow I couldn't find any answers so I decided to start a new thread.

First of all I was wondering if it was somehow possible to create a promotion code only for existing customers and so that the code could only be used once.

Second question is regarding the ticketing system. How can I link some of my email-accounts to the ticket system so that everytime an email is sent to a specific email-account, say support@domain.com, a new ticket is created(or an old ticket is reopened) to the ticket system and the sender gets the normal ticket information. I'm sure this is just a basic feature but for some reason I can't find the place to do it(Support departments didn't do it as far as I know).

We don't use the software in production use yet but I got to admit that this software seems to have all the features that I could ever even imagine.

GRH.. ticketing system problem solved, apt-get php5-imap did the trick.

• WHMCS CEO

You can create a promo code that has a limit of just 1 use, but you can't enforce the only for existing customers rule automatically.

Matt