Simple Provisioning Module Question

Efkolos

Question

So, I have a simple thing I want to do, seem to be struggling though....

So, during the signup process on the front end, I want my clients to be able to plug-in a "workspace name" ( alphanumeric only, no more than 25 characters ) and then check their entry against my remote MariaDB workspaces table to make sure the name is not taken.   Then upon successful payment, the provisioning module would take all the other collected client data, either from a new client signup process, or an existing client with in the system and then do a single simple insert of a new row into my workspaces table in my MariaDB with that new information.

If successful, email welcome email with the users details gets fired out to them.  If the process fails for what ever reason, I'd like a admin email to fire out with the details of the error.

I know php pretty solid, and I after review of this....   ( https://github.com/WHMCS/sample-provisioning-module )  I have a pretty good idea of how to put together the provisioning module, I just can't figure out how to do remote MariaDB queries with it more or less.

Thanks,
Efkolos

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet