Payment Gateways

Question

19 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Currently, 2Checkout, PayPal and Mail in Payment are the only payment options availible in the system but we will be concentrating on adding many more in a future release. Authorise.net will work with the system and I will implement this into a future release.

Matt

Hi there,

A quick question - what happened to the 2checkout support? I would be keen to use your product, but I am also very happy with my current payment processor, 2checkout.

Best regards,

Grant

• WHMCS CEO

We took the decision to remove 2CheckOut because it is a non-compliant gateway and does not allow the passing of the amount you want to charge, only the product ids of all items you want customers to pay for. If there is enough demand for it to be put back in, I will re-implement it into the system.

Regards,

Matt

Thanks for the quick response - I have submitted a support ticket to 2co asking for an update on any plans that they may have to enable such functionality for their sellers.

I will let you know if I hear anything...

Brgds,

Grant

• WHMCS CEO

I am currently working on 2CheckOut integration and can confirm it will be included in version 2.01 of WHMCS. I am also working on a ClientExec converter script and this will be available on the site as soon as it is ready.

Matt

When will version 2.01 of WHMCS be available to purchase? I definately want to buy your product but i need it to have 2Checkout included as optional payment... please advise.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Due to the extent of the new features in WHMCS, it will now be version 2.1 and this will be released in around 2 weeks. For a full list of new features being implemented, please see the V2.1 ToDo list at http://www.whmcs.com/todo.php

Please also note that the price of WHMCS will be increasing when Version 2.1 is released and so you may want to purchase before this date to save on the increased monthly and yearly lease prices.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

As pxtek said, we aren't revealing the exact price increases until the new version is released. If you want to save yourself money, then I would suggest you buy before the new release and just install the free upgrade to V2.1 when it arrives.

Matt

Currently, 2Checkout, PayPal and Mail in Payment are the only payment options availible in the system but we will be concentrating on adding many more in a future release. Authorise.net will work with the system and I will implement this into a future release.

Matt

It WILL take authnet now or it will be able to in the future? I don't understand the response. I use authnet and want to keep it.

Ok,

I will add this payment gateway to the system now.

Matt

Awesome. BTW, they have support for recurring payments, but whats great is that they keep the CC info themselves, instead of us having to worry about the security implications. They have API support for this feature as well. I can also give you the cell phone number of the developer at Bluepay if you need it. He is very friendly and helpful. I would love to have this feature available.