Hi from Arizona, USA

Hi everyone, I haven't signed up for a community in ages... like, 2008 when I bought my previous car. My name is Mark, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been learning a lot here with the myriad of information that's been posted. I've been in the IT/MSP space for about 20 years and a couple years ago started a secondary business doing web design to assist my gf with getting into a career post-Covid.

I've grown tired of some of the nuances of Siteground (like a caching system that has to be manually flushed and can't be disabled, lack of automation for new client sign-up/deployment, no API), so I decided to see if I could host myself, and then discovered WHMCS which would allow me to resell for everyone and it ticked all the right boxes.

Working on the last bit of our new WHMCS + WHMpress integration, getting to a point where I need to ask questions. Anyway, hello to all, cheers - Mark