order now redirection

mohammed alatreby

Question

3 answers to this question

• WHMCS Customer Service

Hello Mohammed.  Thank you for your question.

Are you referring to the "Order Now" button on the product list page of the shopping cart, rather than after checkout?  If so, unfortunately, there is not currently an option to do this.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

Hi @mohammed alatreby,

I've looked into this for you, and it is hypothetically possible by modifying your client area template such that the Order Now button makes an AJAX request to cart.php. However, the difficulty is that the user needs to complete a few stages of configuration prior to adding the item (domain or product) to the cart, which means that this would likely not achieve your desired outcome.

If you want this to be a truly one click = add to cart experience, then you would probably need to create your own custom storefront using our API, since this is simply not how WHMCS is intended to behave.

Should you want to try to implement this yourself, I'd recommend opening a thread in the Developer Corner, as I'm sure that some of our users on there would be glad to help. If you'd rather hire someone to create this customisation for you, then I'd post in Service Offers & Requests.

You might also like to open a feature request if this is a feature that you'd like to be implemented natively.

Please note that WHMCS Support are not able to assist in creating such a customisation because it is out of scope.

Hope this helps 🙂