Currencies and invoice questions

AlexTDT

Hello everyone. I am using WHMCS with the Lagom 2 theme and I have a few questions/issues that I can't seem to find a solution for, not even by the official support via ticketing, so maybe there's someone here who can help.

First of all, (and I really can't believe that this feature is missing) I need to have the VAT Code field mandatory for registration and orders, right now it's optional and that's not ok, since we only want to allow companies to order products from our site, not individual persons. I found an older post here with a custom hook from Brian but it doesn't work (anymore?).

Second, for some reason there is now a currency field on the registration page, maybe it showed up since we added a second currency in WHMCS. How can I disable that field?

And talking about currencies, this is my biggest issue so far - getting WHMCS to send invoices to the clients in a different currency than the default one. To get a better picture, we have EUR as main currency, all prices are displayed in EUR. The second currency is our country's currency, RON. The client must have his invoice in RON, for legal reasons. The official answer on this topic from WHMCS support was that the client needs to select RON as his currency so that the invoice will be generated in RON, but that can't be the only way since we have quite a few hosting companies here that display their prices in EUR and generate invoices in RON without giving the client the option to change the currency. And yes, they also use WHMCS.

If someone can help with the above it would be great.

Thank you!