Introducing Myself and My Business to WHMCS Community

DGtalMind

Hello WHMCS Members,

I hope this message finds you all well and in good spirits. My name is Anthony, and I am delighted to be a member of this thriving WHMCS community. I'd like to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about my company.

I am a self-motivated and self-taught IT professional who began as a graduate of Fine Arts, Textile Design, and then Technology, and after years of working in this industry, I chose to go out on my own in 2015. I am the creator of DGtal-Mind Limited, a rapidly expanding independent supplier of IT services, solutions, and support, and now domain registration and website hosting.

My entrepreneurial experience has been both exciting and hard, and I feel that being a member of a helpful and knowledgeable community like WHMCS would significantly contribute to my development and learning as a business owner.

I'm not only here to learn from your experiences and thoughts, but also to help the community in any way I can. I am excited to be an active member of this community, whether it is by offering my own skills, engaging in conversations, or cooperating on projects.

Please contact me if you have any questions about me or my company, or if you'd just want to connect and talk about our common interests. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and being an important part of the WHMCS Community.

Thank you for welcoming me into this wonderful community, and I'm looking forward to embarking on this path of knowledge-sharing and networking with you.

Warm regards,

Anthony Kolade

DGtal-Mind Limited

DMO Hosting