Some nice sites on here so Ill add mine

Really like it - the coloured strips work well across the window and the green stops it from being boring.

One tip: On mouseover the top navigation took a fraction to load, so for a while I saw a white rectangle. Either image pre-loading or the sliding door technique of 2 images joined up would solve this: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/slidingdoors2/

Edith

thank you. ya I am working on that one for the top navigation. Orginally in the template I had depending on what page you were on the 01, 02, etc would change from the "faded out" to solid white.

But being the nonphotoshop person I am I didnt know how to change that so I just copied the jpg twice. If that mkes any sense to you lol.

But I have since learned a few things in photoshop so I am going to switch it to the way it should be.

I also want to add the top nav to the store area and get rid of the side navagation bars there and and those to the top as well. But all in time hehe :)