Tax ID and Agree to Terms fields unable to be checked/filled during checkout

mddrch

Hi. As the title says, I am at a bit of a loss while trying to set up WHMCS for our business. I must note that I am not the one who first installed this software on our testing server, I am just tasked with configuring it. However, while logged in as a customer, I cannot actually buy any products, because I get a message saying that Tax ID needs to be entered, and I need to agree to terms of service. The problem then is that while these fields have labels, there is no actual textbox or checkbox to fill out and check. Anyone here who can help me out? Thanks a lot

Screenshot 2023-08-10 153717.png

• 3 weeks later...

In case anyone cares, the problem was that these fields seem to be controlled by the registrar plugin that you use, and in my case it was not set up properly. Once I looked through everything again and made sure everything was filled out the way my registrar needs it, these fields magically started working.