Reseller API

octagon
Go to solution Solved by ARKO,

Hello everyone, 

I am new here, thank you all for having me.

I have a quick question.

Is it possible to create an API where customers can access and perform actions like domain registration, transfers etc using the already existing whmcs installation on my server ?

I have tried to look at various documentations and I can't seem to understand it.

I would appreciate it if someone could give me a headstart on this

• 4 weeks later...
  • Solution

Hi,

A little late, but I'm almost never on this community. For domain reselling, did you already check the "Domain Reseller" module from Modules Garden? It's also having a lot matches on the word "API" on their product page, for other product reselling, I use the Resellers Center module from Modules Garden, as far as I know there isn't a API function at this moment, but I'm building a API for Resellers Center myself. Maybe their DNS module, what's also providing a API, is also interesting for you?

I can advise to use a existing reseller module instead of creating a complete new one, and first check with a existing , if it's a a good investment to build a new one. But that's my opinion. Let me know if it helps you a little to the right way, and I'm interested what you decide to do. Because I'm also setting up our WHMCS environment with reselling a main core business for my clients.

Kind regards,
Arjen Kocken
QiQQ / QMSP

Edited by ARKO