Seeking Help with WHMCS Integration and Customization

Mangal Garg

Hello, community

I hope everything is well for you. I'm currently having issues integrating WHMCS into my website, and I may need your assistance to fix these issues.

First off, I'm having trouble changing the WHMCS client portal's aesthetic theme to match the rest of my website's design. Despite my efforts to modify the templates, I am not getting the results I was hoping for. I would be really appreciative if anyone with an understanding of WHMCS customization could provide any guidance or recommendations.

Second, I'm interested in enhancing WHMCS's capabilities to better meet my company's requirements. I want to incorporate a certain bespoke payment gateway that WHMCS does not currently support. If anyone has experience integrating a custom payment gateway or knows how it works, I'd be interested in hearing their suggestions or next steps.

Lastly, I want to enhance WHMCS' functionality to give my clients a seamless experience. Please share your knowledge if you have any recommendations or best practices for improving WHMCS speed, such as server configuration, caching, or database optimization.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Best Regards
Mangal Garg