WHMCS wrongly fill domain host if the DNS record hostname is empty

Hello,

when managing custom DNS records for the domain at /clientarea.php?action=domaindns

I create new type A record with "Host Name" set as empty (since that is how that works in Namesilo), then after submitting the records and page reload WHMCS 6.x (see my signature please) wrongly fills the "Host Name" field with domain name. I mean if domain i am editing is domain.com, then it fills "domain" into "Host Name" field, even i have submitted empty value. It is problem, because after i submit next DNS record while not noticing it prefilled wrong value in previous record, it saves non empty value and everyone is confused why DNS is not resolving.

The /home/me/public_html/templates/default/clientareadomaindns.tpl contains this code. Can anyone please kindly suggest me what to replace by what so the empty hostname field stays empty?