Help to provision this

Andy259

Hello good people of the community, I need some help to set up products and provision them, here's what I'm trying to achieve.

First of all I should say I offer no hosting only plans, the hosting was just an afterthought really but now I've got my toe in the water, so I need a plan that will provision both services, the plan is called Hosting & Banners, I had been provisioning just the hosting and looking for a way for banner clients to log in and upload their banners in the end I found a custom solution which works and provisions the banners, however now I've got that figured out,  the package(Hosting & Banners) will provision either one or the other but not both. how can I best achieve this and get these products together I've thought about a couple of ways.

1) Create the package Hosting & Banners, provision the hosting side from this product and then somehow force banners  to be added as a separate product at cart, just thought about this how to get around the pricing if its this way? on the order page it will say hosting and banners and will need to charge here for both of these services but when at cart the cost of the banner will also be added as an individual product.

2) Use the bundle feature, but can products be forced to be added together? in this scenario the product would be created as Hosting and Banners (the hosting would be provisioned as the product here) and the banners would somehow be forced to be part of the bundle.

Any Ideas

TIA

What server modules are you using to provision hosting or banners (if any)? 

If not using existing server modules, what does “provisioning” entail when you have previously provisioned them separately, as I believe you mentioned having done previously?