Client->createRemoteCardPayMethod Question

Nickw

Hi,

We recently took over another hosting company and have imported the customers into WHMCS but the way Stripe migrations work mean the card method ID has changed in Stripe. As far as I'm aware there's no way to update the remote_token for a stored card? And we have to create new cards using $client->createRemoteCardPayMethod()? Which I've already wrote a script to do.

My question is in regards to the contact_id param for the createRemoteCardPayMethod method, I understand this should be the ID of the contact/client that the card belongs to but it appears this is also tied to contact_type (which can be contact or client), there's no param for that. I'm simply using the contact_id value that was in the original card but as I can't set the contact type this could end up being wrong depending on what contact_type defaults to when using client->createRemoteCardPayMethod()?