HAProxy provisioning module

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here, so yeah.

I've been searching around the web for ages for this and have given up and now wondering if anyone else has completed this, or know a place that will sell a copy. Or do I have to have it custom made?

Anyway, I'm looking for a module to allow orders and have the possible client input their IP and port and it be configured in the HAProxy config and reloaded upon provisoning. Also the IP and port be changable after purchase in WHMCS and it to be updated every few minutes.

If any developers think they are up to it, please contact me through email here: luke@lncshield.com or through Discord Duckie#3009 and we can continue talking from there.

I don't have plans to buy a developer to do this, so if you do message me, have the expectation this would not be bought until a few months from now.

I don't yet have have a qoute and not sure how much this would cost, I would also appricate it if a few people could give their estimations on how much this might cost to have made.

Thank you for reading.