Addon help

Hi so I am currently doing a reseller hosting I want to make it so when they order the package they recieve the dedicated server panel login from my dedicated hosting when they setup their package currently with pterodactyle and company pebblehost, as at the minuet I have to set their password and username  manually in the pterodactyle panel and I want it automated like most companies do these days, does anyone know a WHCMS module that does this? 

Hello,

I am new here but not new in this. I just want to tell you that Yes, there are several WHMCS modules available that can automate the process of creating and provisioning hosting accounts for resellers. Some popular options include:

1. WHMCS Pterodactyl Module: This module allows you to integrate your Pterodactyl panel with WHMCS, so you can automate the creation and management of hosting accounts for your customers. It supports automatic provisioning, suspension, and termination of services, as well as the ability to upgrade or downgrade service plans.

2. WHMCS Multicraft Module: This module enables you to integrate your Multicraft panel with WHMCS, allowing you to automate the provisioning of game servers for your customers. It supports automatic setup, suspension, and termination of services, as well as the ability to manage server resources and billing.

3. WHMCS GameCP Module: This module allows you to integrate your GameCP panel with WHMCS, providing you with a complete billing and automation solution for game server hosting. It supports automatic provisioning, suspension, and termination of services, as well as the ability to manage server resources, billing, and support.

Before selecting a module, make sure to read the documentation and review the features to ensure that it meets your requirements. Also, be sure to test the module thoroughly before implementing it in a live environment.