Client area changes in product list and product details

I am looking to change the way how whmcs shows the product list and product details:

1. Let's assume we product two products, VPS and Dedicated and both are in two separate product groups. I would like to create two separate product lists, one for VPS and one for Dedicated. Each with its own name, VPS = My VPS, Dedicated = My Servers.
2. I want to filter out terminated services from the above product lists. A client that canceled and terminate the service of a VPS would not be handy to show in the product list. How do I filter out terminated products?
3.  I would like to change what fields of a product in the product lists are shown. Instead of showing price, I would like to show the IP of the service for example. Instead of next due date, I would like to show a module custom field like cluster or datacenter name.
4. When a client clicks on a specific product from the product list, it opens the product details page. I would like to hide or move certain information and content into a separate tab. Whmcs is showing only a single tab and it displaying all info in the same tab. Information to put in a separate tab would be billing info and cancel product for example.

To make these changes to how WHMCS displays the product list and details, you may need to modify the code of your WHMCS theme. Here are some steps you can follow: Create Separate Product Lists: You can create separate product lists for VPS and Dedicated products by modifying the code of the product list page. You can create two separate PHP files for each product list and then modify the code to display only the products that belong to the respective product group. You can then use custom CSS to style these product lists and give them their own unique names. Filter Out Terminated Services: To filter out terminated services from the product lists, you can modify the code of the PHP file that generates the product list. You can add a filter to exclude terminated products from the query that retrieves the products. You can use a similar approach to exclude terminated products from the product details page. Show Custom Fields Instead of Default Fields: To show custom fields instead of default fields in the product list, you can modify the code of the PHP file that generates the product list. You can change the code that displays the default fields to display the custom fields that you want to show. You can do the same for the product details page. Hide or Move Information into Separate Tabs: To hide or move information into separate tabs on the product details page, you can modify the code of the PHP file that generates the product details page. You can use JavaScript or jQuery to create tabs and move the relevant information into the appropriate tabs. You can also hide the information that you want to exclude from the default tab by using CSS to hide the relevant HTML elements. These changes can be quite complex, and it's recommended to have a developer or experienced WHMCS user make the modifications for you.