Jump to content

Suddenly I'm getting a Parse Error, stripe, domain checker and slug checker not working anymore

Recommended Posts

I updated recently whmcs to the last version 8.6 to fix the problem it seems it didn't help

I took a clean installation and installed addons modules one by one the problem  is not related to the files nor the template 

I have nothing relevant in the log . 

  • Domain name checker don't show results anymore.
  • Stripe is giving me this error parsererror
  • When creating a new product  url input is stuck in "validating url..."

it seems like everything related to JavaScript stopped working .. Does anyone have an idea from where can start to debug this problem ?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated