Stripe Gateway (add credit card) design change (css)?

DeerTech

Hello everyone,

we have a problem with our template vs stripe colors in the "Payment Methods -> add credit card" section. 

As you can see in attachment (see WhmcsStripeBlackText.png), we have black background and stripe is writing with black text color (all fields are filled in the picture). Only the description and red warning text is readable. Unfortunately, I am unable to change that behavior.

All the css is taken from "js.stripe.com" (see WhmcsStripeBlackTextCss.png) and I am unable to override it (even !important does nothing). In tpl files of the theme is only calling of the form, but nothing to change. You could probably change something directly in the files of stripe module itself, but those are crypted with ioncube.

Any ideas how to change text color of stripe from black to white?

Thanks.

WhmcsStripeBlackText.png

WhmcsStripeBlackTextCss.png

• 10 months later...

Hello,

Did you ever find a fix to this? I am also having a issue with this.

Just had a thought, could download the CSS and edit the module to use the file on your system instead of the website.