Mismatching client id with userid issue

dimgr

hello ! i have an issue with my database records regarding the client id and user id. I remember in the past that i had delete some clients account but i guess i did it without deleting the user also i guess ?

so now i have this issue with all my clients if someone for example do a reset password action, he will be able to reset the password the system send him the reset email BUT an other user is getting the confirmation that his password change with success under this other client name !

so i need to know how to fix this, i guess through phpmyadmin is the one way but still i do not know which data to replace, the user id with client id OR the client id with user id ? i mean wich values should match ?

also if anyone know an automated fix module or anything else that could fix properly this issue.

thanks in advance