Plesk XML API Version possibly outdated

jaysonvds

The XML API version used to connect to Plesk by WHMCS appears to be outdated, but i cant verify this since your code is encoded with ioncube, but the only external item i have connected to plesk via API is WHMCS and  i am receiving warnings that XML API version is deprecated in the plesk logs. It appears to trigger when viewing a customer product that is refreshing the usage stats / the server is trying to sync usage stats form some basic testing.  

It appears that you are still connecting with version 1.6.3.0, which was for Plesk 10, but your module apparently only supports from version 11 onwards at the moment according to the documentation, which is version 1.6.3.5, so it needs to be updated. but the actual latest version is 1.6.9.1, so so any version newer than 1.6.3.0 should be good.

See list of versions https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/obsidian/api-rpc/about-xml-api.28709/

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 09.05.29.png