Ok one more Site of Mine

RSprinkel

Hello everyone,

Well I am now being gutsy by putting this one up. PLEASE keep in mind it is not 100% Complete and yes I have a typo in the Domains link with the 's at the end of Domain, LOL.

I want to change the color's of the pages within WHMCS so that will be a job in itself. Just want to get everyone's constructive and not so constructive criticism on this site.

http://www.gamershosting.net

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

Ron S.

Thanks for the comments and everything. I will do some work on it this weekend when I get some time. Been real busy at work and a side job.

ur - I will give that a try. Not too familiar with doing that though and not too sure on how, but again will give it a shot.

outhost - Yeah I will give that a go. I forgot about that code so I will get that fixed this weekend as it should be a fairly simple fix.

Again thanks everyone for your comments.

ps - Anyone know of someone with graphic experience that is reasonable on price's LOL?