Display problem with orderforms

BenMB

Hi everyone.

Humbly requesting some assistance here!

Pretty new to WHMCS and cPanel having recently, and unexpectedly taken over small hosting company.  I've been making some updates to the site and installed a new theme for WordPress with a WHMCS theme. I was trying to set that up, and as far as I recall (I believe) I've deleted a file from file manager in cPanel (order forms?) that has since had an impact on the cart.  Please see attached.. The 'buy now' buttons are no longer visible, but are still there and functional (you need to hover over them for them to become visible)

Also,  any time I set the theme I've tried to set the new theme in WHMCS (System Theme > General settings), I lose all formatting on the cart pages, screengrab attached..  Only TwentyOne seems to be working (but with the button issues as detailed above)

I've tried searching for the original order forms config but not having much luck, I think that's where I created the problem. I need to get this back in order, and ideally the new WHMCS theme in place as soon as possible.

Really appreciate any advice!

Thanks in advance.

Ben

orderforms2.png

orderforms1.png

filemanager.png