Help with WHMCS - Just Installed

hostxp

Hello, I just installed WHMCS and finally got the email piping to work.

I need help with the setup and configuration of some things.

1. In General Configuration, what is the "Pay To Text" field for? Any ideas of what to put?

2. In General Configuration > Ordering, what is the "Order Grace Days"?

3. In General Configuration > Ordering, what is "Monthly Pricing Breakdown"?

4. What is "Sequential Paid Invoice Numbering", and "Sequential Invoice Number Format "?

Thank-you for helping me. I really appreciate it. I can use all the help I can get right now.

1. This appears on your invoices, put your postal address and phone number here.

2. When a customer places a new order you can give them a few days to pay before the invoice is marked as overdue. Personally I'd leave it at 0, probably only any use if you're using mail-in-payments or something.

3. Monthly price breakdown will show all your 12-month billing cycle plans as a monthly price (i.e. divided by 12). It's a feature that makes it onto my list of "underhand tactics".

1. This appears on your invoices, put your postal address and phone number here.

2. When a customer places a new order you can give them a few days to pay before the invoice is marked as overdue. Personally I'd leave it at 0, probably only any use if you're using mail-in-payments or something.

3. Monthly price breakdown will show all your 12-month billing cycle plans as a monthly price (i.e. divided by 12). It's a feature that makes it onto my list of "underhand tactics".

Thank-you for your help! I appreciate it!

If you're in the web hosting biz you should really know what these terms mean ;)

DNS Management lets your customers set zone files for their domains if they don't have 'proper' hosting (if your registrar supports it)

Email Forwarding lets customers forward me@mydomain.com to me@hotmail.com if they don't have 'proper' hosting (if your registrar supports it)

ID Protection hides your customer's contact details from the public WHOIS database (if your registrar supports it)

If you're in the web hosting biz you should really know what these terms mean ;)

DNS Management lets your customers set zone files for their domains if they don't have 'proper' hosting (if your registrar supports it)

Email Forwarding lets customers forward me@mydomain.com to me@hotmail.com if they don't have 'proper' hosting (if your registrar supports it)

ID Protection hides your customer's contact details from the public WHOIS database (if your registrar supports it)

I'm sorry, I didn't really make myself too clear. I know what these mean, I was asking about the numbers besides them. Is this prices? If so, why are they set at [-1.00] and [5.00]?

Thanks!