Dispute handling for new gateways

brianoz

Hi,

I'm working on a new payment gateway for a major provider and I'd like to include Dispute handling.  The provider has a mature and extensive API which does include Dispute handling endpoints and webhooks (notification).  I see that several gateways (Stripe, Paypal) have full dispute handling under the menu Admin >> Billing >> Disputes and would love to add this in for the module I'm working on.

Is it possible to get my hands on a sample implementation from somewhere?  Or some notes on the calls involved?  Even happy to pay for such assistance within reasonable limits.   Quite keen to do this as it seems like it would be a useful feature in a complete implementation?  Happy to discuss options?

Cheers,

Brian

Sorry - just to expand - can't find anything online.   I've looked at the available implementations on Github and the payment gateway notes and there's nothing about disputes listed.  I've seen the refunds stuff at "Payment Reversal" page in the payment gateway notes and can do that easily enough, but that's not the same thing as a dispute (ie: refunds trigger the Payment Reversal; a dispute may not yet have an associated refund, if I'm correct).

Many thanks... living in hope ...