Extra Fee's Setup

RSprinkel

Hi all,

I am trying to set up dedicated server sales as well as my hosting, here is where I am stuck at.

I go in and add the details on a given dedi then I go into Pricing tab. Here there is 2 sections, top section One Time and the lower is recurring, what I need to do is set it up as follows:

Monthly: No Setup Fee's = recurring $75/Month

Monthly: Setup Fee $99 = recurring $65/Month

Monthly: Setup Fee $125 = recurring $55/Month

I am not real sure on how to set something like this up, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ron S.

• WHMCS CEO

You can't do this on a single product. You would have to create the product - configure it exactly as you want - and then duplicate it into 3 versions - one with each of the pricing options of setup fee/monthly recurring price.

Then on your site you could custom code a dropdown of the 3 options on your product details page that links straight to the order process for the selected item. Or just use regular links to the direct order urls.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Yes, while a single product can have different setup fees and recurring fees for each of the different billing cycle in WHMCS, you can't have multiple options for the same billing cycle on a single product.

Matt