General

Luke01

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Luke,

In order to get help, it's super important that:

• you use a clear, simple subject which spells out what you're asking for help with, not just "Help" or "General".
  • You clearly describe what you're asking for help with

I realize you're probably a junior developer, or similar, but the people reading these forums are super busy and need a clear questions.  If you are vague and confusing, most people don't have time and will just skip your question and you'll never get an answer.  Also, if you don't take the time to do those things, many people will think you are being rude or entitled as you haven't taken the time to do basic research.

Within WHMCS, for the really advanced configurations, there are things called "hooks" that allow you to configure a lot of options.

Might also be worth watching some of the setup videos on here or on Youtube, as I suspect its just a matter of setting up a product category or similar, I'd help further but my WHMCS is rusty.  There's a lot more around and I suspect you'll make faster progress if you spend a few hours watching those and reading the WHMCS documentation.

Cheers,

Brian