Changing ownership of old invoices

beet

I have a client who signed up for additional services yesterday but accidentally did so by creating another account for himself. I moved the domain and products over to the original account (thanks to the forum I was able to figure out about the secret grey "Move" link!) but an invoice was generated and paid under the new account before I realized what had happened.

So here's the problem: I want to delete the accidentally created account but keep the invoice payment history by moving it over to the "real" account. I don't mind going into mysql and manually changing the owner id (or whatever) since it's only one invoice but I was wondering if there was a way to do it in the WHM interface.

About all you can do is get the id from both customer accounts, and run these queries directly on the database, replacing [realuserid] with the original account's id, and [baduserid] with the new id the customer accidentally created:

update tblinvoices set userid = [realuserid] where userid = [baduserid]

update tblinvoiceitems set userid = [realuserid] where userid = [baduserid]

update tblaccounts set userid = [realuserid] where userid = [baduserid]