Obtaining list of 'Full Friendly URL' rewrite rules?

Hi,

Where can I find the full list of rewrite rules for the 'Full Friendly URLs' setting?

I have enabled the setting in the WHMCS web UI, but the autogenerated .htaccess hasn't been updated and only includes the default values for basic URLs. I suspect that my WHMCS instance is not generating the rewrite rules because it knows it isn't running under Apache.

I don't use Apache. I don't want to use Apache.  I will not use Apache.

I am perfectly capable of translating mod_rewrite directives into nginx-appropriate language, all I want is the 'source' list of rewrite rules to work with. Where can I get it?

What I have tried so far:

I have found a number of previous posts on this community discussing this topic, but they are several years out of date (2017-2019). Several of these configs seem to have been 'reverse-engineered' by trial and error and are missing chunks. A particular webhost has a partial config on their blog as well, ut their config is out of date and is grossly inefficient.