How To Set Up One WHMCS Portal For Different Regions

Hello

Main Question: I'd like to find out if it's possible to set up one WHMCS installation to act as a portal for your web hosting company in multiple regions.

Just to clarify what I'm looking for: I see that web hosts like Hostafrica did that, where www.hostafrica.co.za(South Africa) and www.hostafrica.ng(Nigeria) use one portal(my.hostafrica.com), and that portal only displays products respective of which link you're coming from(or rather where you are accessing from). By this, I mean, when accessing from Nigeria, you will only see products from Nigeria(including the domain, the default tld when setting up a product will be .ng).

There's a certain part on this portal link that I think is responsible. I will have it in bold. https://my.hostafrica.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=530&ident=ngha

So, I was just wondering if maybe there's a feature on WHMCS that allows one to use one WHMCS license and one portal for your web host in different regions.

Kind regards

• 1 year later...