How to disable the create account from express checkout?

SunnyEric
Go to solution Solved by SunnyEric,

I am using PayPal with WHMCS. During the purchase, PayPal express checkout popup shows the create PayPal account form also below the credit card information form, and this [Create your PayPal account] form is required even after doing these changes as per the PayPal documentation.

On the other side, the WHMCS also doesn't have any option to disable/hide the create PayPal account form.

Here is the screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/FXW7T2wf4I6M.png

Due to this issue, my clients are getting annoyed and leaving my site without completing the purchase. How to disable the create account from express checkout?

• 1 year later...
On 2/20/2022 at 4:38 AM, SunnyEric said:

I am using PayPal with WHMCS. During the purchase, PayPal express checkout popup shows the create PayPal account form also below the credit card information form, and this [Create your PayPal account] form is required even after doing these changes as per the PayPal documentation.

On the other side, the WHMCS also doesn't have any option to disable/hide the create PayPal account form.

Here is the screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/FXW7T2wf4I6M.png

Due to this issue, my clients are getting annoyed and leaving my site without completing the purchase. How to disable the create account from express checkout?

Did you manage to solve that issue or it's still the same? i think there are 3rd party plugins that maybe solve this issue too

• 6 months later...
  • Solution

The issue is still the same and it looks like the PayPal will decide what to show to the customer. It is not about the location but it depends on the PayPal. Living in the same place, sometimes it doesn't shows the Create PayPal account option but sometimes is shows.