Coinbase Commerce Payment Gateway for WHMCS v8.x

We have noticed there are a few payment gateway modules for accepting crypto using Coinbase  but not updated and compatible with latest version of WHMCS then, we decided to develop it. 

Coinbase Commerce Payment Module for WHMCShttps://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/6302-coinbase-commerce-payment-module-for-whmcs

• Open Source Code & Free of Cost 
  • Tested and Compatible with WHMCS v8.x
  • Easy to install ( no need to run any composer or anything, just upload the modules file and configure it ) 
  • No Advertisement Link | No Referral Link inside 
  • Standard Support

Thanks & Regards

Tech Smarters Team

• 1 month later...

I am using this Coinbase Commerce Payment Gateway Module. It is super easy to set up. It is a fantastic apparatus for those who want to accept Crypto Payments. The thing I like the most is, It is advertisement free. I don’t get any referral links while using it. Its User-interface is really easy to manage. I have tried other payment gateway modules, even some premium ones too but I was really disappointed with them. 

Thanks,
Adwin Afram

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...