Once login admin page keep redirected to login again

Hello guys,

Today i moved whmcs installtion one location to another location. I'm using cyberpanel with openliteseepd server. Now problem is when i login it's again showing login page. Keep login page showing.

I'm using Cloudflare. When i disable cloudflare it's works fine. But i want use cloudflare.

I saw some logs "Unable to perform route mode test: Will not follow more than 5 redirects"

I don't understand what is the issue there. Kindly anyone help me.

• 3 months later...

On 1/17/2022 at 2:06 PM, SHAIK VAHID said:

Hello guys,

Today i moved whmcs installtion one location to another location. I'm using cyberpanel with openliteseepd server. Now problem is when i login it's again showing login page. Keep login page showing.

I'm using Cloudflare. When i disable cloudflare it's works fine. But i want use cloudflare.

I saw some logs "Unable to perform route mode test: Will not follow more than 5 redirects"

I don't understand what is the issue there. Kindly anyone help me.

So figured I would chime in since I was having this problem. 

Specifically, for Cloudflare. I had to add their IPs to WHMCS as Trusted Proxies
System Settings > General Settings > Security Tab

In the **Trusted Proxies** list, I put all of the CIDR IPs from Cloudflare's own website. 
You can just copy and paste in the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xx (CIDR IP) into WHMCS and add. It works fine like that. 

https://www.cloudflare.com/ips/

After that, I changed the "Proxy IP Header" to "X_FORWARDED_FOR".

Seems to be working now. I originally was getting logged out every 2 minutes or so. If that. 

I hope this helps someone as I spent a while trying to find an answer. 

Also, quickly add those IPs because you might get timed out before finishing. Just log back in and repeat as quickly as possible. Once you hit "Add" and save the IP it actually saves right then. Even though you didn't click the save button at the bottom of the Security Tab