Weebly not working

Recently I have noticed where it appears the latest version of WHMCS has wiped out/terminated the connection point for all Weebly sites. We have several clients that we setup in WHMCS, and now all of them have had the control panel removed. The message we are now getting is "Order not found." ???

I found this to be on several of our client's accounts. This has now come to light being that I tried accessing another of our client's website builder and got the same message.  One account that has this problem is one that we installed months ago, and now this issue has arisen where we cannot access the Weebly control panel. 

I have attached a screenshot that show what we are seeing on our end. Thankfully, the sites are still up and intact, but we have absolutely no access to the control panel at all. 

Has anyone else encountered this as of recent, or is this an isolated problem? Here is what I know so far:

• WHMCS recently upgraded to 8.3 (through Softaculous)
  • No other changes made to system or server that would have caused this issue. 
  • Appears to be some glitch with the WHMCS system and the Orders as every account that is using Weebly is stating that no order is found when there are clearly orders logged in the system.  

Any help (especially from the WHMCS admins) is greatly appreciated. 

WHMCS-Client-Profile Scrnsht Dec 29 2021.png