Can someone lend me a crystal ball?

hostnet

Someone lend me a crystal ball to guess about translations?
Recently whmcs released their new theme: Twenty-One (sorry developers but you guys suck at this)
It turns out that we must have a guessing wizard to know why whmcs doesn't add some warning messages in package languages.

There are 1 Scheduled Network Impacting Issues.
This issue affects a server that may impact your services

I need to hire a wizard to guess which file I should find the translation in since we use the portuguese language
Note: it would be easier for developers to apply all the texts in the language, it would make our time easier.
Tips: develop themes with quality.

status-server.PNG

Create a directory named overrides within your ~/lang/ directory. Then create a new file within this directory calling it portuguese-br.php
Add the 2 lines below then make your changes to the translation.  If you'd still like to display the number in the scheduled network alert, make sure you keep the ':count' part unchanged.

$_LANG['networkIssues']['scheduled'] = "There are :count Scheduled Network Impacting Issues.";
$_LANG['networkIssues']['affectingYou'] = "This issue affects a server that may impact your services";

You can find out more on lang overrides here: https://developers.whmcs.com/languages/overrides/

29 minutes ago, HostingMe said:

Create a directory named overrides within your ~/lang/ directory. Then create a new file within this directory calling it portuguese-br.php
Add the 2 lines below then make your changes to the translation.  If you'd still like to display the number in the scheduled network alert, make sure you keep the ':count' part unchanged.

$_LANG['networkIssues']['scheduled'] = "There are :count Scheduled Network Impacting Issues.";
$_LANG['networkIssues']['affectingYou'] = "This issue affects a server that may impact your services";

You can find out more on lang overrides here: https://developers.whmcs.com/languages/overrides/

Right! the patch worked!
thanks for letting me know how to patch this!