Customizing WHMCS store

Good morning

I am very new to this and would like to find out how I can customize my store-front header and footer.

I have looked at the video on the YouTube channel and it is outdated.

I have created the copy of the default template directory and have renamed it, 
The video says i must open the header.tpl file and then open the source of my website template, where do i find that?
I see that it is an HTML file called index. I dont see that file in my directory. 
I have to copy certain sections in the source file but nothing i see is corresponding with what i see.

This is the video i am following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VkbPoVTHYg

And the reading material does not make sense to me.  I know how to customize it via the custom.css file but i want to copy my website header and footer to match my store-front.

Can someone pleasehelp me through this.

• 7 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 1:23 AM, WebDevSean said:

Good morning

I am very new to this and would like to find out how I can customize my store-front header and footer.

I have looked at the video on the YouTube channel and it is outdated.

I have created the copy of the default template directory and have renamed it, 
The video says i must open the header.tpl file and then open the source of my website template, where do i find that?
I see that it is an HTML file called index. I dont see that file in my directory. 
I have to copy certain sections in the source file but nothing i see is corresponding with what i see.

This is the video i am following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VkbPoVTHYg

And the reading material does not make sense to me.  I know how to customize it via the custom.css file but i want to copy my website header and footer to match my store-front.

Can someone pleasehelp me through this.

hello well come  

i read your problem, but your links don't work on my end. please  share the video link again 

thanks