Run 2 support modules the same time

ARKO

Hi,

I'm using "SupportPal" as my main ticketing system, it's also haves a complete WHMCS integration.  But still like to use the WHMCS ticketing system also, and if possible at the same time, let's try to give you more informaton:

WHMCS ticketing

1. Invoices are send by invoices@domain.tld, so if someone replies a question about the invoice, I get it as a ticket and for me as provider, but also for the client we get a nice looking history about the communication
  2. Project system from WHMCS is used, this can only create tickets an include tickets from WHMCS support system, to give the client a nice overview we use WHMCS  ticking for this (I hate the complete limitation about the project tool, but that's another story)
  3. Client contact, about lets say subscriptions, and all what's in WHMCS portal. I want my clients to use the WHMCS Client Contact ticket system for this

SupportPal ticketing:

1. Servicedesk, as the main source for all service related questions, from, questions, tickets, problems, errors to bugs
  2. Technical, all problem and error related tickets will be set to technical
  3. Development: All bugs will be set to development
  4. And so on

When I set Supportpal as ticket system, all  WHMCS tickets are not accessible  anymore and if I set WHMCS, alle SupportPal tickets are only available in the SupportPal portal itself.

Is there a way to use both? The SupportPal module is opensource, so if someone like, I have no problems by paying for a customization fix.

Kind regards,
Arjen Kocken
QiQQ / QMSPS

We use SupportPal too and I do not think it is possible to use both support systems. You could edit the WHMCS template file to change the contact link from WHMCS to SupportPal. As you know SupportPal keeps its own history of tickets with each Organization.

You could ask SupportPal about integrating with the Project Manager (I don't use this so I've never looked into it) and maybe even ask them about linking up for a little tighter WHMCS integration where possible.

You can also edit your invoice template to include a direct link to open a ticket and let your customers know that the email address where the invoices were sent from is not monitored.